I decided to do this meme which I saw on Strawberry Singh’s blog. Do it too, if you want to :)
Meme instructions: Copy and paste the following questions and answers into your post. Delete my answers and input your own. Don’t forget to leave a comment in this post!
1) How do you deal with criticism?
I deal with it better if I ask for someone’s opinion. If it comes out of the blue I am not always in a place where I want to deal with it. Especially if it’s not particularly constructive, that is, someone says something to make you feel shitty because it makes them feel better to put you down. But of course, constructive criticism is good and helps you grow.
2) What’s the most infuriating thing other SL residents do?
Hard to pick one thing really, so I would say, the people who go out of their way to spoil other people’s SL experience by stealing or griefing or lieing or whatever, those people suck.
3) Which SL resident would you most like to have lunch with and why?
At this particular moment in time, my new BF, since I am enjoying getting to know him.
4) Who would you say is your “anti” role model?
People who are constantly negative or go round saying they are bored. Also people who take SL too seriously, I find it pretty funny when people think they can be SLebrities and forget that in the end, SL is a virtual space and success/fame means even less in SL than it does in RL! Also, see no. 2.
5) What was something you used to enjoy, but was ruined for you?
Without a doubt, vampire RP.
6) What’s something you want to do that you’d be embarrassed to tell other people about?
Well I want to learn to build better, but that’s not embarrassing. I’ve already done a lot of stuff that other people might consider embarrassing, lol.
7) What’s the oddest term of endearment you’ve ever used or that someone’s used for you?
My friends around the trance clubs call me Spunks.
8) Have you ever fallen in love with another SL resident?
9) Describe a time/event in your slife that you’re nostalgic for.
Oh, the old days of being a dancer/hosting, at Premier and then at Tainted Boys. And my first ever vampire clan, way before the days of Blah-lines.
10) What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you?
Can’t think of anything. I like dancing, I like spending quality time. That’s really all I need to make me happy.